2021 Virtual Conference Series & Expo Speaking Opportunities
This virtual conference experience is designed to help employers coast to coast start the year off right with our five-part virtual adventure.
We’re looking for knowledgeable leaders in the employee benefits, health and wellbeing space. If you’re ready to share subject matter expertise, real-world strategies and your vision to reach new heights together in 2021, we want to hear from you.
2021 Virtual Conference Series & Expo | Every Thursday, January 21 – February 18
>>Submission Deadline | October 2
If you’re a passionate and dynamic presenter ready to share thought leadership, innovative strategies, case studies, outcomes-focused solutions, employer tools and best practices in the following categories, we want to hear from you.
- Ancillary / Voluntary Benefits
- Benefits Administration
- Communications & Engagement
- Community Integration
- Chronic and/or Preventable Disease Management
- Data Analytics
- Health System Transformation
- Mental / Behavioral Health
- Remote Work
- Social Determinants of Health / Employment
- Telemedicine / Telehealth
- Wellness / Wellbeing
As the premier educational event for employee benefits and wellbeing managers, as well as other executive and community leaders, there are many benefits to being selected as a speaker.
It provides the opportunity for organizational exposure and virtual networking across our community of more than 220 employers. Although presentations can not be a sales pitch in any way, it offers you the chance to introduce your organization, articulate a problem employers are facing, and present evidence supporting a solution in a trusted, comfortable environment.
- The presentations must be educational in nature.
- No product, vendor or individual business pitches.
- Incomplete submissions including those without substantive descriptions will be disqualified.
- Speakers selected must be able to present in a virtual session.
- Preference will be given to new presentations.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Contact Rick Westfall at 216.236.0366 or email email@example.com.