2022 Speaking Opportunities
We’re looking for knowledgeable leaders in the employee benefits, health, and wellbeing space. If you’re ready to share subject matter expertise, real-world strategies, and your vision to help HR, benefits and financial professionals imagine what is possible, we want to hear from you. The deadline is September 29.
If you’re a passionate and dynamic presenter ready to share thought leadership, innovative strategies, case studies, outcomes-focused solutions, employer tools, and best practices in the following categories, we want to hear from you.
- Ancillary / Voluntary Benefits
- Benefits Administration
- Communications & Engagement
- Community Integration
- Chronic and/or Preventable Disease Management
- Data Analytics
- Health System Transformation
- Mental / Behavioral Health
- Remote Work
- Social Determinants of Health / Employment
- Telemedicine / Telehealth
- Wellness / Wellbeing
As the premier educational event for employee benefits and wellbeing managers, as well as other executive and community leaders, there are many benefits to being selected as a speaker.
It provides the opportunity for organizational exposure and virtual networking across our community of more than 220 employers. Although presentations can not be a sales pitch in any way, it offers you the chance to introduce your organization, articulate a problem employers are facing, and present evidence supporting a solution in a trusted, comfortable environment.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES – DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 29
- The presentations must be educational in nature.
- No product, vendor, or individual business pitches.
- Incomplete submissions including those without substantive descriptions will be disqualified.
- Speakers selected must be able to present in a virtual session.
- Preference will be given to new presentations.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Contact David Phillips at 216-236-0364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.